7 Things you can’t do without on your trip
Lately, we have been talking a lot about traveling to the best, most exotic places, but we tend to dwell on the ideal side and forget about the practical issues you have to deal with when leaving home for a given span of time. So here are 7 Things you can’t do without on your trip.
- Number one on your list, and we cannot stress this enough, are documents. Be sure to take your ID and Passport, as well as flight tickets and any other useful vouchers and papers you may need.
- Money – while we tend to… well, not talk overtly about this aspect when referring to traveling for some reason (perhaps not to spoil the magic), money is unfortunately a necessity and having some cash may prove useful in some instances.
- Water – a vital aspect, even for short-distance trips, is having a flask or a collapsible water bottle with you.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and toilet paper – these are already classics, but trust us, there are people who still keep forgetting them!
- Clothes and accessories suitable for the place you go and the weather there – but also appropriate for the activities you will be performing. Be careful, girls: when going on a tracking trip, it will probably prove totally useless to pack your stilettos and evening dress.
- Chargers for your phone, camera or laptop – although the latter is an item we suggest you scratch off the travel list.
- Car rental vouchers and airport transfers bookings, printed and ready for the pick up. Having either a car at your service or a transfer from the airport to take you to your destination will always be a safe way to go.
With optimism and a bit of planning, your trip is likely to be a total success.